Since we share clothes, she came over for a lunch date/to find some saweet outfits for the weekend. I got right to work strapping on my pretty apron and making something phenomenal for lunch.
Oh. It was PHENOMENAL.
If you try nothing else on this blog...please. Try these. (Vegetarianism not required.)
Chickpea Tacos w/Homemade Guac:
- 8, 6-in. corn tortillas
- 1, 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- taco seasoning (I used this recipe for GF-I always use McCormick's spices)
- tamari sauce
- lemon juice
- favorite salsa (I used tomatillo salsa)
- homemade guac (recipe follows)
- fresh cilantro
Guac that Rocks (Ha...):
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 T fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 lg clove garlic, minced
- lime juice (~1 T)
*Makes 2, 4-taco servings (Yes...4 tacos. The girls can eat!)
Do you have a recipe that you think is absolutely, blow your socks off phenomenal? Share with me please!!!
Peace, Love, and Veggies,